What is Glebe St Fair? Fabulous food, stalls, kids' rides, entertainment and much, much more take over the entire street.
The Fair will take place on 17 November 2013 from 10am to 5pm along Glebe Point Road, between Parramatta and Bridge Roads. There's a kilometre long centre of bustling fun, filled with stalls, fabulous international food, kids' rides, entertainment and activities.
The Works will also be hosting our own entertainment and events all day. Check out our:
- A silent auction upstairs in the apartment showcasing purchaseable pieces from all tenants of the building.
- Jazz/Funk band The Petting Zoo performing outside in the afternoon from 2pm
- The Works coffee lounge oasis set up with pieces from the retail store
- Discounts on tix to our new workshop series (up to 25%)
- One day only specials and sales throughout the store